7-in-1 Giraffe camera crane
Our super-quiet gasoline-powered camera car vents exhaust up and away, keeping the crew from sucking fumes.
Our brand new 2009 MQ SuperQuiet Crystal Sync Generator delivers 200 amps of electricty and will NOT let you down. With three tow points on both sides of the car, and a 7 foot wide wrap-around porch, this is a camera car that out-paces all the others.
Mount our 7-in-1 Giraffe camera crane and you've got the only crane car in the South that gives you this much unparelleled flexibility to get the shots you need. Add our remote head, and you've got a 40 foot lens height!
Our Process Trailer gives you
- 10,000 pound payload – not 7,500 like those other guys
- 4 inch ride height
- Silent running hydraulic tilt and retractable wings
- 7 foot wide porches front and rear
- Full vehicle access
- Super strenght Torsion axels
- 1 ¼" speed rail fully adaptable
- Steel diamond plate construction
- FAST set up!
Our camera car and crane car give you
- 200 amp MQ Crystal Sync Generator (new 2009!)
- Experienced and friendly drivers who will work with you
- Airbags provide consistently smooth running
- 7 foot wide porch front and rear
- 14 x 7 upper deck, steel diamond plate
- 1 1/2 speed rail fully adaptable
- 40 foot lens height with optional Giraffe crane
- For use in the studio, on location – or on our crane car
- 30 foot lens height from the ground
- 40 foot lens height from our crane car
- rubber wheels or dolly track wheels
We also have
- Remote Camera Heads
- Ask us for details